“Free Instagram Like” -Do not buy it Earn it!
If you have been around Instagram for at least a few months you might be familiar with a concept called Free Like Instagram. It is a concept where people buy likes from a site or any other service provider to make it seem like they have a lot of likes. This sounds so easy, right? You no longer have to work hard to get the engagement rate or the follower count you want for your account. But is this Free like Instagram thing worth it? Is it the best way to grow on Instagram?
Certainly not. And technically, you are even growing when you start to buy likes or followers. You are just buying them and you are not going to get any good thing out of them. If you are still confused, let us help you understand. Read on to know why you should never fall for these free like Instagram services and work hard for it on your own.
Why should you never buy free like Instagram?
Your account could get suspended/banned/deleted:
Yes, Instagram could shut your account down if they monitor some suspicious activity. And suspicious activity does include buying fake likes and followers. Instagram can monitor every little detail about how you post when you post and the engagement of your posts. So if they believe you are some third party help to get your account to look popular, they will do something about it.
First, you may get a warning, and then your account will be blocked from liking or commenting, or following for a certain time. If you continue the activity even after all these blockings, your account could be permanently shut down for violating their terms and conditions.
It will not help get sales or leads:
By deciding to go for these free like Instagram, you will not see any change in your sales or generating leads. Your account will be just the same and so will be your engagement. Because these services mostly do not provide any real people liking your posts and asking them to visit your site or account. You will get automatic likes from bots and then that is it. Nothing else will happen.
Buying followers and likes will only make you look like you have a lot of followers or likes and nothing else.
Your account will look fishy or spammy:
If you buy likes for all of the posts you post, no one will want to work with you. If you are using Instagram to meet and connect with real people with who you might end up working, this is not the way to do it. One way or another, people will find out that something looks fishy about your account, and brands or people, or customers would not like to connect with you.
That is the opposite of what you want to do in social media so don’t go for free like Instagram.
Now you know some reasons why you should never trust these free like Instagram services. Let’s take a look at how you can grow and increase your engagement organically, shall we?
How to grow on Instagram organically?
There are a lot of ways to grow on Instagram without using those free like Instagram services. We have listed a few below:
- Monetize your account according to the niche you are in. If you are just using it for personal purposes, you can select the personal blog category and go from there.
- Post good quality content. People usually like the kind of content that helps them in some way. If you are into fashion, post about styling tips. If your account is about marketing, tell them about how they learned marketing and how they do too. It should be simple and meaningful for them.
- Post stories regularly too. Instagram stories are just as important as stories. Only 10% of your audience see your Instagram posts. But the reach of the Instagram stories can be a bit more if you post intriguing stories.
- Don’t forget about the reels. Reels are the most important thing you need to work on if you want to grow on Instagram these days. You can easily find thousands of people across the platform who have shown interest in similar content with good and engaging videos.
- Never steal content from other businesses or creators. If you do get inspiration from them, try to give them credit. Because they did work hard to get that idea and maybe if you give proper credits, they might even want to collaborate with you.
- Engage with your audience the right way. Always reply to their comments if you think it needs a reply. Don’t forget to check your inbox and reply to them too.
- Research well on hashtags and use them in all of your posts. Hashtags help to reach people that aren’t following you but following that hashtag. It is one of the best ways to find more people who is interested in your account.
And those are all the tips and things you can do instead of going for free like Instagram service. And to let you know, don’t obsess too much over the follower’s count and the engagement rate. It is okay to concentrate on it but that is not the only thing that matters. Even if you have a small audience, it is important to have a trusting and good community. That is what matters the most.
Numbers don’t matter. So just keep going. For more useful and similar tips, make sure to check Shadowbizz blog now!